- 1 apple
- 8 blackberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 60g plain yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp agave
- 30g Breakfast by Bella granola
NOTE: this jar requires overnight preparation.
- Wash and cut the apple and place it in a pan with the coconut oil, blackberries and cinnamon.
- Cook on a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes or until the apples are no longer hard. Then leave to one side to cool.
- In the meantime, make your lemon yogurt. Grate the zest and squeeze the juice into the yogurt and mix in the agave.
- Place the apples and blackberries in the jar, pour the yogurt on top and place in the fridge over night with the lid on.
- In the morning, add the granola.