- 150g Breakfast by Bella granola
- 100g dried apricots
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 50g coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- Soak the apricots in hot water for approximately 15 minutes. Ensure you use a heat proof bowl and cover all apricots with water.
- In the meantime measure out the granola, vanilla powder, maca powder and 30g of coconut flakes and place in your mixing bowl.
- Once the apricots are soaked, drain the water and place the apricots in a food processor with the coconut oil, 20g of coconut flakes and mix together. Note, the mixture won’t go completely smooth, but mix until the large lumps are out.
- Place the apricot mix into your mixing bowl and bind everything together. You will probably need to get your hands messy here.
- Cover a small rectangular dish or even tupperware with baking paper, place the mix into the dish and pat down to make a granola bar slab.
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes or leave in the fridge for an hour or so to set.
- Once set, cut the slab into individual bars.