- 11 cherries
- 10 almonds
- A handful of granola (refined sugar free)
- 1 teaspoon of almond butter
- 3 dessert spoons of yogurt
1. Cut 10 cherries into quarters as you remove the pips from the cherries.
2. Place the cherry quarters into your jar.
3. Ground 10 almonds.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the grounded almonds with your granola and almond butter (mix well).
5. Layer your cherries with your almond crunch.
6. For the top layer, add the yogurt.
Note: I used soya yogurt but Greek yogurt would work just as well.
7. For the finale, add your cherry on the top :)
Note: I didn't use any additional sweetener, but you may choose to add a dash of agave syrup or another sweetener of your choice.