Cherries and Berries
The perfect body fuel...
- 30g natural CO YO
- 10g chia seeds
- 50ml almond milk
- 8 cherries
- 6 raspberries
- 10 blueberries
- 35g chocolate granola (refined sugar free)
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- The night before brekkie, mix the chia seeds and almond milk together and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- In the morning, mix the raspberries and CO YO together and place into your jar. If the mixture is thicker than you would like, then add a splash of water.
- Cut the 7 cherries in half, remove the pips and place the cherries around the side of the jar. Save the extra cherry for the "cherry on top".
- For the next layer, add your chia seed pudding followed by the blueberries and granola.
- Finish off with a nut butter drizzle and your extra cherry.