- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 100ml hazelnut mylk*
- 20g coconut oil
- 20g raw cacao powder
- 5ml Candian Maple Syrup
- 1tsp hazelnut mylk*
*I would recommend Rude Health's hazelnut mylk - it clean, creamy and delicious!
Plantbased Ferrero Rocher
NOTE: this jar can be enjoyed without the added chocolate and plantbased ferrero rochers. You could also try it with berries and a drizzle of nut butter.
- SMOOTHIE: Simply chuck smoothie ingredients into a blender, blitz until smooth and set aside to make your chocolate.
- CHOCOLATE: Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water. Allow the coconut oil to melt over a low-medium heat.
- Once the coconut oil has fully melted, add your cacao powder and whisk.
- Add the maple syrup and plantbased mylk and whisk again ensuring their are no lumps.
- Pour smoothie into your breakfast jar or bowl, drizzle the chocolate over the top and then add your plantbased ferrero rochers.