- 300ml almond milk
- 50g oats (use gluten free if desired)
- 30g kale
- 15ml agave
- 1 tsp carob powder
- 8 blackberries
- 1 apple
- 10ml water
- A dollop of cashew nut butter
- A sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- To make your porridge, place almond milk into a saucepan and allow it to warm up over a medium heat.
- Once bubbles start to appear, add the oats and the kale and allow the porridge to thicken up.
- Take off the heat and add the agave and carob. Mix well.
- Wash the blackberries and place them into a blender with the water, puree and pour over the porridge.
- Slice the apple and add to the top of the porridge.
- Finish with a dollop of nut butter and a sprinkle of coconut.