- 150ml almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 30g kale
- 20g oats (use gluten free if required)
- 2 teaspoons carob powder
- A dash of agave
- 1/4 apple*
- A dollop of coconut yogurt**
- 4 blackberries
- 5ml water
*I wrapped the rest in cling film and took it to work for a snack.
**I used the Coconut Collaborative.
- Place the almond milk, banana, kale, oats, carob and agave in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into your jar.
- Add a dollop of coconut yogurt.
- Place the blackberries and water into the blender and mix to make a puree and then place this on top of the yogurt.
- Slice the apple and place on top to finish off.