- 1/2 mango
- 80g Coyo
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon acai powder (organic freeze-dried)
- 8 blackberries
- 6 blueberries
- 60ml water
- A sprinkle of Breakfast by Bella Granola*
*I used Nutty Nosh.
- Blend the mango, 40g Coyo, maca powder and 30ml water and pour into your jar.
- Then blend the last 40g Coyo with acai powder, all blueberries, 4 blackberries and a further 30ml of water and pour onto the mango mix.
- Top with a granola and 4 blackberries.
NOTE: the berry topping is not very sweet and you may be tempted to add sweetener. However, please do remember that the fruits have their own sugars. So here's a little trick: don't be afraid to get a little messy and mix the two layers together. Mango is deliciously sweet and adds the gorgeous sweet kick you may be looking for. No need for added extras afterall ;)