- 5 dates
- 170g BNUTZ Espresso Nut Butter
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 20g coconut oil
- 50g oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30g cacao
- Remove stones from dates
- Place dates and all other ingredients in a food processor and mix until all ingredients is mixed.
- Roll small chunks of the mixture into balls.
- Place 30g cacao onto a plate (use more if required or if you would like a thicker outer edge layer).
- Roll each ball around in the cacao to dust the outer edge.
I made approximately 16 balls weighing 20g each.
Store in a sealed container.