- 1 munchkin pumpkin
- 75g oats
- 250ml oat milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- A dollop of almond milk
- Peel and cut the pumpkin taking all of the seeds out. As a side note, you could keep the seeds and roast them for a yummy snack.
- Steam the pumpkin pieces in a saucepan until they are soft (this will take approximately 5 minutes).
- Mash the pumpkin pieces with a fork, mix in the cinnamon and then set aside.
- Make your porridge. I make mine in a pan with non-dairy milk. I literally put the oats and milk into a pan until it starts to bubble. Today I used oat milk and barley flakes. I don't add any sweeteners or additional ingredients while the porridge is cooking - I always save that until the end.
- Once your porridge is cooked, mix in the pumpkin, honey and the coconut oil. If you fancy, you could always add more cinnamon or nutmeg for extra spice.
- Pour into your bowl.
- Sprinkle chia seeds and hemp seeds on top. I also added a dollop of almond butter.
- Enjoy :)