- 3 frozen bananas
- 125g Coyo
- 1 small teaspoon freeze dried Pitaya*
- 1 small teaspoon freeze dried matcha**
- A drizzle of nut butter***
- A sprinkle of granola
*I used powder from Hybrid herbs.
**I used Me Matcha.
*** I made my own organic mixed nut butter.
- Add Coyo and bananas to your blender and blitz. I didn't add any additional sweetener as I did not feel it was needed.
- Divide the mix into 3 equal parts keeping one plain, adding Pitaya to the second part and matcha to third part.
- One by one, pour all 3 parts into a small container and make a swirly pattern with a fork.
- Using frozen bananas will make the base for your nice cream, so it will be ready to go.
- Once it is ready to serve, finish it off with a sprinkle of granola, devour and love every sweet moment.
- Store any leftovers in the freezer.