(Makes 3 bowls)
- 16 tomatoes
- 3 peppers
- 2 red onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150ml water
- Pinch Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Sprig of fresh basil
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Dash of agave syrup
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees celsius.
- Wash and cut the peppers into large chunks and place in a oven dish lined with foil.
- Peel and chop onions into large chunks, peel garlic and add these to the peppers. Then sprinkle salt, pepper, chilli flakes and mix into the veggies along with a drizzle olive oil.
- Place the tomatoes in a separate oven dish lined with foil. Pierce each tomato once with a fork.
- Roast your veggies in the oven for 40 minutes. Note the tomatoes may take slightly longer.
- Once the veggies have roasted, add into a blender along with the basil, water and agave.
- Blitz until smooth. Add a touch more salt and pepper if required.