- 1 x 125g pot CO YO salted caramel yoghurt*
- 1/2 fresh banana
- 15g flour**
- 20g rolled oats (use gluten free oats if desired)
*Available in most supermarkets.
** I use rice flour. Plain flour would also work. Other gluten free alternatives could include coconut flour, almond flour.
- Mash the banana
- Mix all ingredients together
- If the mix is too stodgy, add a touch non-dairy milk (almond milk works perfectly)
- Heat a frying pan with a coating of coconut or rapeseed oil
- Spread your pancake mix into 2 American style pancakes
- Cook on each side until brown
I drizzled mine with honey, fresh strawberries and Breakfast by Bella Cacao Crazy granola….
...I had run out of CO YO and nut butter, which was very distressing for me. If I had them, I would have added an extra dollop of CO YO and a drizzle of nut butter (NOM NOM).