- 125g coconut milk
- 25g chia seeds
- 2g vanilla powder
- 2g raw cacao
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons berry compote or raw berries
- 25g Breakfast by Bella Cacao Crazy granola
- A drizzling of nut butter (optional)
Please note, the chia seeds require an overnight bath.
- For your overnight prep, mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla and cacao, place in a bowl, cover and pop it into the fridge.
- In the morning, peel and slice your banana and place the slices around the bottom edge of your jar.
- Spoon half of the chia seed pudding into the jar, top with granola and then top with the rest of your chia seed pudding.
- Finish off with a topping of berry compote or berries and a touch of nut butter.