- 200g Nutty Nosh granola
- 40g coconut oil
- 200g medjool dates
- 80g peanut butter
- 50g raw cacao butter
- 50g raw cacao powder
- 20g maple syrup
- Place food in a food processor to ground.
- Melt coconut oil and mix into your grounded granola.
- Cover a square or rectangular dish with baking paper, place your base into the dish, flatten it down and then place in the freezer.
- In the meantime, cover the dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Once the dates are soaked, remove the stones, place the dates in a food processor and mix them with the peanut butter.
- To make gooey caramel, add 2-4 teaspoons of date water.
- Remove the granola base from freezer and spread the caramel on top.
- To make your chocolate, place the cacao butter in a glass bowl over a saucepan filled with heated water (NOTE: If possible, do not let the ingredients heat over 42-48 degrees celsius. This is to preserve its nutrients. If you have a thermometer, use it to check the temperature).
- Once melted, mix in cacao powder and maple syrup using a fork or a whisk to ensure there are no lumps from the cacao powder.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the caramel.
- Place in the freezer for one hour to set.