- 200g Breakfast by Bella Peanut Butter Me Up granola
- 30g coconut oil
- 200g medjool dates
- 100g peanut butter
The Chocolate Top
- 20g raw cacao butter
- 18g raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- A handful of freeze-dried strawberries (optional)
- Place the dates into hot water and leave to one side for 20 minutes to soften.
- In the meantime, place the granola into a food processor to ground it, melt to coconut oil on a low heat and then mix the two together.
- Cover a small rectangular dish with baking paper, add your base mix and flatten down. You could save a a couple of teaspoons worth of the base mix for a topping if you wish, as I have done.
- Place the base in the freezer for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Once the dates have softened, remove the pips, place the dates in a food processor and mix with the peanut butter.
- Place your dates and peanut butter mix on top of the base.
- For the chocolate top: place the cacao butter in a glass bowl over a saucepan filled with heated water (NOTE: If possible, do not let the ingredients heat over 42 degrees celsius. This is to preserve its nutrients. If you have a thermometer, use it to check the temperature). Once melted, mix in the rest of the ingredients (use a fork or a whisk to ensure there are no lumps from the cacao powder).
- Crush the freeze dried strawberries and mix into your raw chocolate mix.
- Pour your raw chocolate over the top of the your no bake and use a fork to spread it evenly.
- Place in the freezer for an hour to set.
Once set, keep in the fridge.